[Ktechlab-devel] Bug in D Flip flop component

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Fri Sep 23 23:08:40 UTC 2005

I probably should have been more specific with the problems with the patch, as
alluded to in the previous email in this thread.

If the clock and input are changed simulatenously, then ktechlab makes no
guarantees as to whether "ECDFlipFlop::inputChanged" or
"ECDFlipFlop::clockChanged" is called first. The behaviour of the patch,
however, depends on which of these functions is called first.