[Ktechlab-devel] Bug in D Flip flop component

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Fri Sep 23 22:55:02 UTC 2005

Hi Fredy,

Well spotted. Your patch does indeed fix the use of D flip flops in the Ring
Counter.

However, I'm not entirely confident that the D flip flop is being simulated
properly in all cases (this is largely a problem with ktechlab's internals,
in that when two or more logic states change simulataneously, ktechlab makes
no guarantees as to which order the logic callbacks will be made). I'll
continue investigating tommorow, after some well-needed sleep :)

Regards,
David Saxton