[Ktechlab-devel] Some backtraces...

deifo at ono.com deifo at ono.com
Thu Oct 20 16:39:17 UTC 2005

Hi David.

>Thanks for the backtraces :) (how you made ktechlab crash is also useful,
>even if you can't reproduce the crash...)

Well, I was playing with the circuit editor. I was using a potentiometer,
a transistor, resistors, a battery, a voltage probe and probably a voltage
meter.
I was adding/deleting wires, pausing/resuming the simulation, etc...
I reproduced KTechLab_bt2.txt in a ocassion, but I don't know how to reproduce
it again. The last time that it produced that backtrace I had a circuit in
the screen and then I added a diode (dragging to the board), then the program
crashed in the same moment that I released the mouse button.

In one ocassion I got the following warnings in the console:
ktechlab: WARNING: ConRouter::splitConnectorPoints: Could not find point
(180,276) in connector points
ktechlab: WARNING: ConRouter::splitConnectorPoints: Returning generic list

>I've hopefully fixed two of the bugs you sent me (and discovered a new one
>while investigating...), but I'm still unsure about what's going on in
>KTechLab_bt2.txt - some sleep should help here (same applies to
>potentiometer glitch).

Well, I you had enough, here's another backtrace with another fascinating
undescovered bug waiting you to fixing it. ;)