[Ktechlab-devel] Some backtraces...

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Oct 20 00:07:00 UTC 2005

Thanks for the backtraces :) (how you made ktechlab crash is also useful,
even if you can't reproduce the crash...)

I've hopefully fixed two of the bugs you sent me (and discovered a new one
while investigating...), but I'm still unsure about what's going on in
KTechLab_bt2.txt - some sleep should help here (same applies to
potentiometer glitch).