[Ktechlab-devel] Great work!!!

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Mon Dec 12 02:47:37 UTC 2005

On Sunday 11 December 2005 19:28, Kim-Einar Larsen wrote:
>  Just what I needed, an electronic-CAD program for linux, fast & simple.
>  I know it's early in development, but I hope there will be components like
> transistors(NPN, PNP) & spools later.

:)

Support for transistors is in development - hopefully they'll be in the 0.3
release (which should be pretty soon...).

>  Another thing I did not understand was: Why was my voltage source changed
> from 1.45V to 1.5V? Is there ONLY meant to be ONE decimal?

Good point. I've committed a change to subversion (https://svn.ktechlab.org)
to use three significant digits instead of one decimal when entering values.

>  There is one flaw/bug in this program that I really hope can be fixed,
> When I placed some components and then rotated them 270 degree, and then
> connected it with the wire, the wire was misplaced on the component.(It
> still worked as I should).

Already fixed in subversion :)

>  Also I hope flipping a component (vertical & horizontal) will be added.

Do you mean that there should be buttons to flip them horizontally /
vertically? (items can be flipped via the "Item Editor" sidebar on the
right).

David Saxton