[Ktechlab-devel] Great work!!!

Kim-Einar Larsen fwskim at yahoo.no
Sun Dec 11 19:28:44 UTC 2005

 Just what I needed, an electronic-CAD program for linux, fast & simple.
 I know it's early in development, but I hope there will be components like transistors(NPN, PNP) & spools later.

 Another thing I did not understand was: Why was my voltage source changed from 1.45V to 1.5V? Is there ONLY meant to be ONE decimal?

 There is one flaw/bug in this program that I really hope can be fixed, When I placed some components and then rotated them 270 degree, and then connected it with the wire, the wire was misplaced on the component.(It still worked as I should).

 Also I hope flipping a component (vertical & horizontal) will be added.

 Kim