Differences between handbook instruction and GUI

Mincho Kondarev mkondarev at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 5 18:41:23 GMT 2024

Hello,
I am translating  Kstars in Bulgarian. I have translated the po files for the
applications and now I am working on documentations and polishing the interface.
I am very excited with your project, that is a wonderful  tool for exploring the space
and diving in astronomy and astrophotography.  Thank you for that!
During  the translation of documentations I noticed some inconsistencies between
manuals and GUI, and also missing links.
I am using Kstars version 3.6.7 on arch. In the dialog of Observation Planner there
are not Find Image and Add Object buttons like the screenshots in doc, but Replace
from Internet...
How would you recommend to proceed with the screenshots and translation of
documents?

Another small issue is with tips and help content for entry "Download New
Data...". It is in Data menu, not in File as stated in entries N# 817, 11962,  11976,
11977 of kstars.po

With regards
Mincho