An issue with the value of m_Camera->hasGuideHead()

joseph.mcgee at sbcglobal.net joseph.mcgee at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 2 16:53:01 BST 2023

Thanks Hy,

My recent tests are part of a plan to improve my guiding performance. So
I was planning to try various configurations (some using ST4), and also
want to experiment with various PEC options (my mount has permanent pec,
but I've never trained it).

Unfortunately the weather here has turned bad again; so I won't be able
to test again for quite a while.