Internationalization causing bugs?

Valentin CHEVALIER valentin.chevalier at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 18:39:27 BST 2023

Yes good idea

To recreate the bug,

  * Set Kstars to french or German (have not tried for other language).
  * Create  a capture sequence and and schedule  with simulated devices
    under ekos (as in the joined files)

             Simulated Telescop

             Simulated CCD

             Simulated Guide CCD

T          The Sequence and the schedule were freshly created.

  * Start and complete the schedule and you will get the analyze logs
    with the translated strings.

I have joined my sequence and my schedule, you can use it or recreate them

Valentin