Internationalization causing bugs?

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 17:27:30 BST 2023

Valentin: I am forwarding your note to the kstars-devel mailing list.

All: as you can read in his note, Valentin thinks that some of our
internationalization may be causing issues not only in the analyze log but
elsewhere too.

Valentin: can you give specifics on how we might re-create one of these
outside-of-analyze-log issues?

Hy