kstars tycho-2 could not install

Krisztian Albitz kriszalb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:22:30 GMT 2023

Dear kstars tycho-2 dev team,

I am trying to install the tycho-2 star catalog to my kstars system via the
kstras Add-on Installer, but without any success. Whenever a click on the
install button, after a few seconds the button turns to "Install again" and
in the lower left corner of the downloader window the following message
appears: Could not install "Tycho-2 Star Catalog": file not found.

[image: image.png]
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any appropriate file online to install
tycho-2 manually.
I am running Kstars 3.6.8 (stable) in windows10 64bit with >100Gb free disc
space.

Thank you for helping me install tycho-2 to my kstars.

Best regards,
Krisztian Albitz