i18n breaks KStars build

Steve stax at ik.me
Sat Dec 9 16:49:19 GMT 2023

Hello Hy,

This error is because some entities are not defined and are used in my
translation. So I replaced all (hopefully) of them with the full words,
so it should be ok now.

But please be patient, I just asked the french translation coordinator,
Johnny, to commit my changes. It might take a day or so.

I'm really sorry for these recurring errors caused by my translation.
I'm working on Debian Bookworm which has a different set of defined
entities than Ubuntu. I considering switching to Ubuntu for my
translation, but it will modify my workflow and I will have to adapt.

Best regards
Steve