Capture freezing

Thomas Gaussiran gaussiran at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:12:56 BST 2022

Hy,
Thanks. So I had updated the output directory last night. When I deleted it and created a new output directory that seemed to work. Kstars seems to get confused when you toggle between directories and different style of collections (flat, light, dark) in fact some times the name even comes across if you try to intermingle a light with a calibration shot.
Regards,
Tom