indi_sv305_ccd on OSX: Works on KStars!

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:17:57 GMT 2022

Hey guys,

I didn’t get any response as to whether there are any actual issues with this driver, so I am just going to submit a pull request to turn on the driver build on MacOS.  It seems to build fine, but of course I have no ability to test how well it works.  I think it is better to have the driver build and then if there is an issue, we can get a report and diagnose it, rather than just not building it.  I don’t know why it was turned off?

Thanks,

Rob