indi_sv305_ccd on OSX: Works on KStars!

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:49:48 GMT 2022

Sorry, let me reword that.  I turned it on by changing CMakeLists.txt in
the base directory of the 3rd party drivers repo that I downloaded.  I
removed the line where it turned off the indo_sv305 driver for darwin.
Then I ran the build script.  Now I have been maintaining a couple of
versions of the build script for about 5 years now to build KStars and INDI
for use on OS X.  One is here:
https://github.com/rlancaste/kstars-on-osx-craft and the other is here:
https://github.com/rlancaste/KStars-INDI-Mac-Dev, and I build them every
time we release a DMG of Kstars, but ultimately the goal is to get craft to
build it for us daily.  As of this week, that is finally happening here:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/MacOS/job/KStars_Release_macos/

That isn't to say that there will be no need for my build scripts any more,
as of now they are still quite useful, but as we integrate it more and
more, the scripts will become simpler.   So you can check it out and let me
know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Rob