Missing server file

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:08:19 GMT 2022

Hi there Andy,

I presume you are referring to an INDI Server?  Please refer to this website for download and installation instructions:
https://indilib.org/get-indi/download-ubuntu.html <https://indilib.org/get-indi/download-ubuntu.html>

Alternatively, I created a script several years ago that can get an ubuntu machine all set up for headless astrophotography.  It is designed to set up an Ubuntu or Raspbian Raspberry Pi, but it is customizable based on your machine since it is a script.
https://github.com/rlancaste/AstroPi3 <https://github.com/rlancaste/AstroPi3>

Thanks,

Rob