Missing server file

Andy Hellon andyhellon at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 23:01:07 GMT 2022

Hi
I have tried registering with your site but it won’t accept my email (unauthorized domain) hence the email
After trying the program an my Mac and being impressed with it I have just installed kstars on an Ubuntu nuc that i have just bought both via snap and using terminal methods. When I try to use Ekos I get an error message stating that ekos server failed   server file does not exist.  Having tried to trace it hoping it was in the wrong place it does in fact appear that the file is missing. Is this something I can download and add manually? Can I use the one that is on the Mac desktop
Hope you can help

Thanks
Andy