Warning: kstars-bleeding 6:3.5.4+202107081130~ubuntu18.04.1 no longer parks mount when closing dome

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 25 21:48:01 BST 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Reissenberger wrote on 20210925:
> What should trigger the mount parking?

The 'bad weather' signal used to trigger both a mount park and a dome/roof park.
It apparently only triggers a dome/roof park now.

I remember there were thoughts on making this more flexible some year(s) ago,
like some people need to park their domes first before they can park their
mounts, and some others -like me- need to park the mount first before closing
the dome or roof. Then there are the lucky ones who don't care as their
telescopes cannot hit their roof/domes.

-- Hans