(poorly) re-setting the target

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Sun Sep 19 23:06:28 BST 2021

syncTargetToMount() is necessary to define the position the mount should be, i.e. the position that the mount reports. The subsequent plate solving determines, where it is pointing to in reality.

Please be aware that the mount module already has a target position, so please do not introduce a second one.

A possible attempt could be first using the target position of the mount. If that is not available, use syncTargetToMount().

But I’m not sure, if this covers all use cases.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Reissenberger
www.sterne-jaeger.de