(poorly) re-setting the target

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:14:35 BST 2021

I was planning on addressing this in the scheduler in the next couple
weeks, e.g. by storing the target value and resetting the target when the
scheduler wants to re-align.

However, check out
https://indilib.org/forum/ekos/10399-plate-solving-changed-coordinates-of-object.html#75668
which is the same issue, however, the way Jürgen uses it, wouldn't get
fixed by storing the target in the scheduler (he isn't using the scheduler).

Honestly, I don't understand why syncTargetToMount() is being called there
(e.g. if I removed that, then Jürgen's issue as well as mine would be
fixed).

Jasem, Wolfgang: Can you please remind me again why we're calling
syncTargetToMount here?

Thanks,
Hy