KStars Handbook

Ken ken.kgself at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:13:03 BST 2021

I did not submit any changes yet. Jon and I agreed that structural
changes were needed as well as some guidelines around the writing style.
I have made quite a lot of progress along those lines but due to the
size of the changes I need a sounding board to review what I have done
before publishing and going further. Jon and I had been doing that
before he became ill.

I have pushed my changes to my github repo.

https://github.com/ken-self/kstars

Branch "handbook"

I am just editing the XML directly. Its a bit painful but it works.

Cheers

Ken