KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:12:08 BST 2020

Eric,

FYI, Jasem has spent the past two days fixing the guiding SEGV that you and
I are seeing.
I will test tonight, my time. If you want to test too, Jasem has put the
hopeful fix in the KStars 'extractor' branch,
along with the extractor branch of https://github.com/knro/stellarsolver
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/knro/stellarsolver&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1603298203046000&usg=AFQjCNEg_gUaO8LlNwl0S_eOuLxJRiLUhA>
which
would need to be
first installed before building the KStars extractor branch.

Hy