New Mac beta

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:56:22 GMT 2020

Hey Mac Users,

I have finally managed to produce a DMG after my update to Xcode 12 last Thursday. I had to make all kinds of updates to the script and the craft recipes, but I think I finally have it working (at least until something else breaks). But anyway, here is the DMG.

I did find the bug that was causing the Capture Module's File dialog window to close while guiding. I told Jasem what was causing it, and he came up with a fix. Now it seems to work great.

Please test and let me know if there is anything else Mac related.

www.indilib.org/jdownloads/kstars/beta/kstars-3.5.0-beta2.dmg <http://www.indilib.org/jdownloads/kstars/beta/kstars-3.5.0-beta2.dmg>

Thanks,

Rob