KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Tue Nov 10 13:03:14 GMT 2020

OK, I did a quick check on my RPi4 with Parallel Algorithm set to „Auto“ - and it works super fast! But since it is daytime, I can only test the „Load and Slew“ option. So maybe the WCS info in the file gave hints that are not present for normal capture and slew or sync.

I need to check it under real conditions, which might be tricky due to the fog hanging around here…

Wolfgang