Make dependencies in KStars

Akarsh Simha akarsh at utexas.edu
Wed May 13 21:04:48 BST 2020

ccache is a great solution. The problem we have is that some header files
like kstars.h and skymap.h are included everywhere in the code. So one tiny
change to either of these files and the entire project (almost) gets
recompiled. The solution is to break these classes and make things modular
so we don’t have to route everything through the SkyMap or KStars classes,
but as you can imagine this would be a major undertaking.