Questions regarding GSoC project

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:37:50 GMT 2020

Dear Sir,
One of the tasks in the project is to cross identify any object before
adding the contents of a catalog into the DSO database to see if it
already exists. Regular searching wouldn't work here in my opinion as the
values for same objects wouldn't be exactly same in all catalogs. I am
stuck here and can't figure out how to achieve this cross identification. I
would appreciate some help here.

Thank you,
Prasun