guider change

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Jun 5 08:30:48 BST 2020

Hy,

Yes, I agree. We need to avoid any unnecessary duplications of course. If
there is quite a bit of overlap between KStars and the library, then
perhaps integration is the right thing to do. However, Robert might then
have to deal with two codebases instead of one. So we'll need to weigh in
the options.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq