Guider binning

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Jun 4 13:47:03 BST 2020

So I think we could still retain the current Options:: approach for all
modules, but for some values, we tie them to each equipment profile if
there are changes made?

For example, the select for the last used camera, or last used filter
wheel...etc. We would have to make a specific list to find which settings
are tied to a profile vs generic options.
--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq