SoK 2021: KStars, Coding: Make custom catalogs fast by putting them on a special data structure

Kwon-Young Choi kwon-young.choi at hotmail.fr
Sat Dec 26 14:47:07 GMT 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
Since I was looking forward to contributing and receiving advice for
developing with C++ and Qt, I'll take a look at the other issues.

I'll looked through issue 54
(https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/issues/54
<https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/issues/54>) and try to see if
I can do it.