Setting the untagged keyword

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Sep 5 21:02:04 BST 2023

I was not able to set my untagged keyword setting for some years on
Kubuntu 18.04.

I finally found a workaround. I now have a second display and I configured
it to be below my notebook screen. This made the bottom of the dialog
accessible (on the second display) so I could reach that setting.

I'm still having problems with the display width as well. I have to move
the dialog window to the left to be able to get to the Continue Later and
Done buttons on the annotation dialog.

Joe

My notebook display is set to 1360x768.

I have not installed KPA on my other notebook that runs 22.04 yet.