Change language and "no other" ...

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Fri Nov 3 11:43:39 GMT 2023

Hi,

the strange fact, that one KPA starts with English and the others with
German has cleared itself: It is the differnet command below the desktop
icon: "LANG=C;kphotoalbum -c /home/..." versus the plain call without
setting the LANG variable.

Thus, the setting of the LANG environment variable overrides all
settings that might be done in the UI. Point 1 solved.
I am going to put point 2 into the bug tracker.

Cheers, Andreas