enhancement request?

Per Funke per.funke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 05:04:45 BST 2023

back to my tagging question. I noticed that it looked like the description
in all the selected images ALSO will change (to the description in the
image displayed in the annotation window).
That would undo a lot of work being done before. These images already have
descriptions. So for me your tip is not a viable one, unfortunately.

About that, see the following enhancement request. (It was accepted as
such. Exactly when it will be in effect and how it will work is currently
unknown. :) :

"Per Funke
May 28, 2023, 7:17 AM
Hi! If the following doesn't exist: It would be really nice to be able to
add text to the "Description" in multiple images without changing existing
text.
Andreas Schleth <schleth_es at web.de>
May 30, 2023, 9:40 PM
to kphotoalbum
Hi Johannes,

I think Per has a valid point. In the current UI we have a dire warning when
annotating multiple images in one go - also not really nice.
If "append to" would be the default, we would not need this warning.

Per Funke
May 30, 2023, 4:58 PM
Yay!! One more!! Thank you for supporting this idea. And thank you for
adding it to the wish list!! Rome wasn't built in one day, they say."

(missing above is the acceptance itself bcs that came from another,
personal account.)

Best,
Per