[KPhotoAlbum] Assigning tags to groups

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Dec 17 23:22:15 GMT 2019

Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2019, 14:18:59 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> > Apart from that I think that dragging and dropping a tag around actually
> > _should_ be a move, not a copy! At least, I would expect a tag to be moved
> > where I drag it and not be copied there, unless I hold CTRL or such.
>
> In Dolphin if I drag and drop without a modifier, I get a pop menu
> asking me what I want to do.  There at least needs to be
> discoverability.

Modeling this after dolphin seems like a good idea to me. As a side note -
creating a group from a tag is also non-intuitive to many people, I assume
(just create a group with the name of the tag).

These two issues can be easily fixed. Apart from that I'm unsure on how to
improve the UI for tag groups.

Cheers,
  Johannes