[KPhotoAlbum] Searching

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Oct 18 23:34:22 BST 2018

OK. I'll bite. What does Ctrl+Space do in the annotation window?

I just played with it for a few moments and didn't notice anything.

Documentation is often as much work as programming, but it's essential
to making a great project - even though it usually doesn't get recognized.
It's definitely a lot less fun to do than programming.

Joe