[KPhotoAlbum] Scaling date bar appropriately on startup

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 6 22:31:21 BST 2018

The date bar always comes up in decade view for me, which gives a
thoroughly ridiculous time range.  This is because the width is
calculated prior to the window being exposed; something defaults it to
100.  This patch refreshes the date bar when the window is exposed,
allowing it to use more appropriate default units (particularly on
very high resolution displays).

I'm also working on adding a minutes unit; this is useful for
e. g. sports shooting where the 10 minute bar width simply doesn't
make a lot of sense.

--Eric Crampton