[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum method of storing Tags, description

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Jan 26 16:04:08 GMT 2012

On 01/26/2012 12:07 AM, SanskritFritz wrote:
> KPA 3 did have EXIF/IPTC sync capabilities, it was a bit buggy
> but it worked. For me this is THE most wanted feature for KPA.

Seems like it could be an option with lots of warnings...  Back-ups are always a good idea.

What is the consensus of XMP vs IPTC vs EXIF?

And what about pictures in other formats - tiff, png etc?

What standards are emerging in the commercial world?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

If you shake a politician's hand, be sure count your fingers.