[KPhotoAlbum] New shapshot

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sat Jul 25 13:15:04 BST 2009

Jesper K. Pedersen schrieb:

> | > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> | > undefined
> | > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> | > undefined
> | > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> | > undefined
> | > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> | > undefined
> Odd, never seen that. It must come from inside Qt, as we do not use painter
> paths in KPA. Can you reproduce this?

Yes, surely ;-)
This is spit out immediately after choosing "Maintenance/Recreate EXIF
Search database":

godot:> /usr/local/bin/kphotoalbum
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'exif' is still in use,
all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'exif', old
connection removed.
QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
undefined
QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
undefined
QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
undefined
QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
undefined
Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7 (undefined).
Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
(undefined).
Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
(undefined).
Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7 (undefined).
> | > Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
> | > (undefined).
> | > Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
> | > (undefined).
> Never seen that either. Are you sure you are using KPhotoAlbum at all :-)

I hope so, at least it looks VERY similar ... look:
godot:> /usr/local/bin/kphotoalbum -v
Qt: 4.4.3
KDE: 4.1.3 (KDE 4.1.3) "release 4.10.4"
KPhotoAlbum: SVN

Ahh nice, the version info here has its own value...
Please also note, that KPA is compiled and running here on a 64 Bit system.
(I could imagine, that this might lead to some funny size issues, not
seen on a 32 bit system)

Also note, that I had installed KPA 3.1.1 (maybe even older versions),
KPA 4.0, 4.0.1, several snapshots.
Maybe some sort of messed up config files are important in this regard.
(I still have the promise open, to try to install a current KPA on a
fresh installed (32 bit) system. (Because I suspected cmake of
generating wrong permissions on directories on 'make install')
This would rule out the 64 bit issue and the "mess up" issue. But so
far, some cmake component seems to be missing and I even don't get the
config step working there.
> This might come from the EXIV2 library, which we use to get the exiv info in
> the first place.

Yes; now that you remind me, I think I have tracked down similar things
in the past, to funny things in my jpgs and/or exi(iv)2 lib issues.
I will have a look at that.

Regards

Martin