[KPhotoAlbum] New shapshot

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 12:12:20 BST 2009

| It also starts and is working, but....
|
| When I try to rebuild the EXIF-Database I get this on the console:
| > QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'exif' is still in
| > use, all queries will cease to work.
| > QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'exif',
| > old connection removed.
Found the reason for this. fixed.

| > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
| > undefined
| > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
| > undefined
| > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
| > undefined
| > QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
| > undefined
Odd, never seen that. It must come from inside Qt, as we do not use painter
paths in KPA. Can you reproduce this?

| > Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
| > (undefined).
| > Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
| > (undefined).
Never seen that either. Are you sure you are using KPhotoAlbum at all :-)
This might come from the EXIV2 library, which we use to get the exiv info in
the first place.

| > Object::connect: No such signal
| > ThumbnailView::ThumbnailFacade::selectionChanged()
| > Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'MainWindow#1')
Opps, my mistake. Fixed.