[KPhotoAlbum] adding tags to already tagged images.

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Oct 29 07:27:44 GMT 2006

> However, that does bring me to wonder if it would be possible to apply tokens
> to images without opening a new window --- just select some images and hit a
> token key.   I doubt this could go into the current release, but it's
> something to consider.  Any thoughts, Jesper?
>
> -Kimball Robinson

I've been thinking the same. Together with seeing tokens in the
thumbnail view under each image would make tagging a lot faster than
it is:

Load new images in the thumbnail
Select images with person A
Click A - key
Select images with person B
Click B - key
etc.

or select one image at the time
Tag the tags you want

And in the end go to tokens, select all images and apply the tags you
want for each tag.

Would help tag since for every tag you wouldn't need to open the image
conf. dialog or open the image to be able to apply a token.

rhk