D24805: Add ENABLE_CCACHE option (default=off)

Andreas Sturmlechner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 20 18:25:39 BST 2019

asturmlechner added a comment.

  In D24805#550829 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24805#550829>, @hiangel wrote:

  > > And packaging is disabling it.
  >
  > Ok, so, I think there's some confusion between us. You're talking about "packaging" however here you want to make a commit into Konsole sources, i.e. to have influence on both packaging and building.

  There's no confusion here, and I also wouldn't expect Arch to set global standards in a package script. Packagers like default switches and no surprises. If it is clear that ECM uses ccache, and it provides a standard switch to enable or disable it, then this is perfectly fine.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24805