Upcoming schedules

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 3 22:08:24 GMT 2024

I'm using master branch, so it may well be different from 5.1.  In my
case, Settings/Configure KMyMoney... then select Scheduled Transaction
on the left, the last item is Number of days to preview schedules in
the ledger.  Also, at the bottom of that section on the Home View is a
link "Show more schedules on the list."