Upcoming schedules

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:35:26 GMT 2024

  No I didn't because its simply named "Payments" on my KMM version,
and I didnt make the connection.  Now I can see the schedules that are
overdue and future, however it seems to display a specific number of
upcoming schedules and not for a specific number of days in advance
....  Missing something?

Thanks for the pointer anyways, this is better than what I previously had !

Quoting Jack via KMyMoney <kmymoney at kde.org>:

> On 2024.01.03 15:59, Louis-Philippe Allard via KMyMoney wrote:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I am trying to find a way to have kmymoney provide me with a list of
>> the upcoming schedules (by due date) for a specific number of days in
>> advance.
>>
>> For example, I'd like KMM to list all schedules that will be due in
>> the next 7 days.... Right now I process schedules when they're late
>> (red exclamation mark) which is OK because I set their due dates a
>> few days ahead of the real due dates so I dont incur delays in
>> payments, etc...
>>
>> It would be great to have this function in the home screen of the
>> program for a quick view of the upcoming schedules.
>>
>> Is there currently a way to more or less do what I am looking to do?
>>
>> I tried the option "Check schedules on startup" and set the number of
>> days to 7 but the program is doing nothing.  I tried 14 days and
>> still nothing.  I restarted KMM to verify if it would do something,
>> to no avail.
>>
>> I'm currently using kmymoney-5.1-606-linux-gcc-x86_64.AppImage
>
> Do you have the Scheduled Payments section enabled for the Home View?
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent using Horde Groupware on GNU/Linux