favicon in taskbar

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 07:21:02 GMT 2024

Thanks Thomas for looking into this.

I run fedora with lxqt desktop. kmymoney installed from official fedora
repo via dnf.

it seems not kmymoney specific though.
The other program I use having the same problem is gnumeric.
Most others are fine.

Google a bit. Looked at /usr/share/applications for desktop files. Looked
at /usr/share/icons for icon files. Not yet figuring out.

Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> 于2024年2月18日周日 00:00写道:

> Hi there,
>
> this seems to be an installation problem on your local end and there
> could be many sources of the problem. For me things are perfect.
>
> Where did you get the software and how did you install it?
>
> p.s. no need to send the full screen next time
>

> On Samstag, 17. Februar 2024 05:02:34 CET Andy Chung via KMyMoney wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> >
> > A non programming fix/update suggestion. Is it possible to update
> > the favicon in the task bar? Currently it looks like a rectangle with a
> > blue bar on top. The gnucash/chromium one looks nicer. Thanks.
> >

> --
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas Baumgart

> No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress,
> you are still way ahead of everyone who is not trying. -- unknown

Cheers