favicon in taskbar

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Feb 17 16:00:25 GMT 2024

Hi there,

this seems to be an installation problem on your local end and there
could be many sources of the problem. For me things are perfect.

Where did you get the software and how did you install it?

p.s. no need to send the full screen next time

On Samstag, 17. Februar 2024 05:02:34 CET Andy Chung via KMyMoney wrote:

> Hi there
>
> A non programming fix/update suggestion. Is it possible to update
> the favicon in the task bar? Currently it looks like a rectangle with a
> blue bar on top. The gnucash/chromium one looks nicer. Thanks.

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress,
you are still way ahead of everyone who is not trying. -- unknown