Séparateur décimal

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 14 17:06:38 GMT 2024

Henry,

Thomas may have a better or different answer, but as he said, KMyMoney
itself does not apply any control over the keyboard.  To get a better
idea of where we need to look for a solution, what distribution are you
using, and are you running a full KDE/Plasma desktop, or something
else?  Can you test with another KDE application, as I do suspect this
is likely related to an underlying KDE library.

Jack