Wise csv file - how to match fields

mh at mike.franken.de mh at mike.franken.de
Sun Mar 5 14:08:18 GMT 2023

On Sonntag, 5. März 2023 14:41:56 CET mh--- via KMyMoney wrote:
> On Sonntag, 5. März 2023 14:20:45 CET Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney wrote:
[...]
> > Looking at your original mail, I would use the following mapping:
> >
> > Nummer --> unused, leave empty
> > Datum --> Date
> > Empfänger/Beschreibung --> "Payer Name" (maybe "Payee Name" whereever you
> > see data) Kategorie --> unused
> > Notiz --> Description (you can also add Payee name or other fields here as
> > well as description allows multiple mappings)
> > Saldo --> "Running Balance"  (not sure if that is used internally but
> > eventually it will) Betrag --> Amount
> >
> > The other available fields in your CSV cannot be used by KMyMoney.
> >
> > Does that make sense?
>
> Seems so, thx a lot - but there are really too few matching informations in
> thta file 8-(

uhm, in KMyMoney in the ledger I have a few fields, which show their purpose,
before they are filled with the real values, for example

Zahler/Empfänger
Kategorie/Konto
Stichwort

Why are the field names in aqbanking's importer completely different from
these fields in KMyMoney.
And why do some fields in KMyMoney show their purpose in light gray, whilst
others don't show a purpose.
This really complicates mapping them.