kmymoney-5.1-479 appimage and later hang at tips window.

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 24 15:57:20 BST 2023

Apologies for going silent.  I thought this had been fixed in recent
Appimage files.  It was probably noted in one of the other support
channels.  As I recall, it was due to a missing library that had to be
addedd in the configuration guiding the automated Appimage build process.

I have since discovered a separate issue that Apppimage files do not to
work under Wayland, but xorg should be OK.  I do have a hint about the
Wayland problem, but it may take some time to get it applied to the
official build.

Jack