kmymoney-5.1-479 appimage and later hang at tips window.

Harry G McGavran Jr w5pny at w5pny.com
Sat Jun 24 04:41:54 BST 2023

Has anyone heard any more about this issue????

The stable appimage builds still don't come out of the
sleep state after the splash image.  The nightly "master" builds
do come up, and mostly work ...   Local builds kmymoney-5.1.3.tar.xz
build and work ok.  Trying to build the master repostitory version
has failed with qt errors.  This is all on Ubuntu 20.04.

I haven't heard anything from Jack on this since May 27, 2023...

  Harry McGavran