Netiquette: Was: Budget and loan's payment of the capital

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 17 19:25:51 GMT 2023

Phillippe,

When  you have a new question for the list, you should start with a new
email.  Please do not do so by replying to another messsage (Re: Menu
selection terminology: was Bank of Scotland and Wise) even if you
change the subject.  Many email readers indent (thread) messages in
groups based on internal headers, such as which message you are
replying to.

For many people, it may not actually make any difference, but for some,
your message will be lost in the older thread, and may be ignored by
anyone who is no longer interested in the old topic.

Thanks.

Jack