Bank of Scotland and Wise

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 18:26:31 GMT 2023

On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 at 10:14, Jack via KMyMoney <kmymoney at kde.org> wrote:

> On 2023.02.11 12:53, Ivan Perez via KMyMoney wrote:
>
> > But I'd love to have the ability to just obtain the transactions
> > directly from KMM without having to use the browser.
>
> There is nothing we can do about that if the bank does not support OFX
> Direct Connect.

I understand.

I don't want to de-rail the conversation, but from where I'm standing, I'd
be willing to switch banks to one that fully integrates with KMyMoney out
of the box.

I've asked in the past and was told "just check if they support OFX" but
the information is not really clear. Whether they currently do or don't is
not clear. And I've found AqBanking confusing to the point of never being
able to make it work. And as you can imagine, the operator on my bank's
phone line has no idea what OFX is, so they can't help.

Ivan